When you need to supplement your fleet quickly, call us for rental equipment. We have one of the largest rental fleets in the area. Our low hour, well maintained rental fleet consists of the same quality equipment brands you associate with Hoffman Equipment. Almost any type of equipment is available, from skid steer loaders to wheel loaders and excavators from trusted brands like Volvo, Manitowoc, Grove, National Crane, Case and more! DOWNLOAD THE RENTAL BROCHURE.
We have the attachments, accessories and general construction equipment you need to get your job done on time and within budget. Rent by the week, or month or ask about our flexible rent to own options. Job site pickup and delivery is available as well.
Use the categories below to browse our rental equipment or to request a rental in one of our PA, NY & NJ stores or fill out the online form!
Rates are subject to change due to market conditions and availability. Rental terms are based on weekly or 4 week periods.
• All rentals are payable in advance
• All rates are subject to sales tax
• Flat rates for delivery are available
Basis for Changes
Monthly rental term is defined as four consecutive weeks and is based on a 28-day billing cycle. All four
week rentals are based on a maximum of 160 hours-weekly rentals on maximum of 40 hours. Excess hours
are charged at the pro-rated hourly rate. No credits for inclement weather or holidays.
• The customer is responsible for routine preventive maintenance.
• Equipment must be returned in the same condition as when shipped, less normal wear. The customer is
responsible for all damages and abnormal wear (including tires).
• Buckets, hammers, grapples and pulverizers are subjects to off rental maintenance
(including consumed jaws, teeth, points, etc.) for which the customer will be invoiced.
• If equipment is returned dirty, a charge of $300 will be invoiced. If hazardous material must be cleaned, the charged
will be on a time and materials basis.
• Units must be returned with full tank of fuel (refueling charge – $7.50/gallon).
A certificate evidencing that the contractor’s equipment is insured, must be presented at the time of rental.