Analyzing system fluids reveals actual internal conditions
- Contaminant levels predict component failures accurately
- Maintenance intervals can be dictated by contaminant levels in fluids to determine when to replace filters and change oil
- Oil analysis records prove your equipment has been maintained and help increase resale value
- Any make, any model
Hoffman Equipment offers fluid analysis kits to monitor the internal health of your equipment. Performing fluid analysis at regular intervals ensures that potential problems will be spotted as early as possible. What is Fluid Analysis?
Service and Repair Recommendations
- As components wear, microscopic pieces will appear in the fluids throughout the machine’s parts
- Extracting fluids from several areas in your equipment and analyzing the level of contaminants can predict potential problems with component failure
- Analyzing which metals appear can predict the remaining life of components so you can anticipate when major repairs may be necessary
We can provide guidance on necessary repairs and filter and oil change intervals from the fluid analysis. Laboratory Accreditation
The fluid analysis laboratories that Hoffman Equipment uses are ISO 17025 A2LA accredited, which is the highest level of quality certification for testing laboratories by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation. Sampling Intervals
- Manufacturers recommend sampling intervals for each model.
- You may want to reduce the hours between sampling periods for equipment operating under more stressful conditions.